Payroll Exporter for AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights and Labor™ removes the manual work involved in creating the file required by AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights and Labor™. The Payroll Exporter for AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights and Labor™ utility extracts data from your ERP or Payroll software and also allows manual user input through a wizard. It can be customized to pull exactly what is needed for compliance with DOT regulations.
- Can be tailored to include fields unique to your company or to the State DOT
- Easy to use, no knowledge required Wizard for manual data input
- Pulls data directly from your software in the format needed for easy upload
Gives payroll administrators back up to several hours per week in administering the AASHTOWare Civil Rights and Labor™ process
Eliminates the need to manually convert information from your system into the AASHTOWare Civil Rights and Labor™ format
- Improves accuracy and timeliness by removing manual processes
- Enhances the ability to upload data not currently held within your system, adding the missing information
Allows edit, delete, and addition of information prior to uploading the file
- Vista: Starting at 2,500 Initial cost, 800/year support, and updates
- Spectrum: Starting at2,500 Initial cost, 800/year support and updates
- QuickBooks: Starting at 850 Initial cost, 250/year support and updates
No integration, manual input: 350 one time fee
We integrate with any data source. Contact us for exact pricing for other systems.